19 de agosto de 2007

meet me in mountauk

Joel: Hi.
Clementine: Hi. Didn't figure you'd show your face around me again. I guess I thought you were... humiliated. You did run away, after all.
Joel: I just needed to see you.
Clementine: Yeah?
Joel: I'd like to, um... take you out, or something.
Clementine: You're married.
Joel: Not yet, not married. No, I'm not married.
Clementine: Look man, I'm telling you right off the bat, I'm high-maintainance, so... I'm not gonna tip-toe around your marriage, or whatever it is you've got goin' there. If you wanna be with me, you're with me.
Joel: Okay.
Clementine: Too many guys think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I'm gonna make them alive. But I'm just a fucked-up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours.
Joel: I remember that speech really well.
Clementine: I had you pegged, didn't I?
Joel: You had the whole human race pegged.
Clementine: Hmm. Probably.
Joel: I still thought you were gonna save my life... even after that.
Clementine: Ohhh... I know.
Joel: It would be different, if we could just give it another go-round.
Clementine: Remember me. Try your best; maybe we can.

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

mientras
los libros se borran y las palabras desaparecen

Paloma dijo...

diego, quedate tranquilo que no hay forma.
quiero saber quién sos.

Anónimo dijo...

habló.

algo me dice que mi nombre no satisface esa pregunta, y no se me ocurre otra respuesta
quizás porque hay tantas
o porque no la hay
en todo caso, no quiero arriesgar
¿me repite la pregunta por favor?

Paloma dijo...

podemos jugar a la merry go round o me podés decir tu apellido o si te conozco o no.

Anónimo dijo...

era divertido jugar.
No.

teseoh dijo...

sand is overrated, it's only tiny pieces of rock...

Anónimo dijo...

El brief para el divertido del sabado a la noche, se soluciono con las dos quotes de Clementine. Loco, eso es lo que tenemos que hacer. La gran arania! Asi plantarnos, tenemos quilombos, tenemos mambos, pero si los comparto, es solo con vos. Married, no-oh.
Igual creo que para Clementine era facil porque ya se habia estudiado el libreto desde antes. Asi cualquiera, llamamelo al Gondry y que me diga como termina mi pelicula asi me ahorro enfrentar tu ichin, y desbordo autoestima, sin incluso divertido.
Te quiero, Florencia, muchisimo.

J.

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Paloma dijo...

Gracias por la corrección, amor. Y te aclaro que esto es un copy-paste traído del imdb.com porque desgraciadamente el guión está escrito por Kaufman y por Gondry, no por mí. Y que yo no soy Clementine. Pero te agradezco que me hayas sobreestimado así.